Part one:课文学习
Part two:
Words :
temperature n. 温度,高烧
examination n. 检查,体检
chest n. 胸部,胸膛
unbutton vt 解开扣子
lung n. 肺(
tuberculosis n. 肺结核
definitely adv 确定地,肯定地
inflame v. 发炎
symptom n. 症状
influenza n. 流行感冒
prescription n. 药方
短语 Phrases
have a running nose 流鼻涕
a sore throat 喉咙发痛
get a temperature 发高烧
take a look at 检查
take a deep breath 深呼吸
be supposed to 应该
write sb a prescription 给某人开药方
cold 感冒
sunstroke 中风
flu 流行性感冒
fever 发烧(
cough 咳嗽
bronchitis 支气管炎(
tracheitis 气管炎
asthma 哮喘
pneumonia 肺炎
tuberculosis 肺结核
hepatitis 肝炎
shiver 打寒战
相关短语 Related Phrases
fall ill 生病
be ill with 生病(suffer from 患……病
feel very bad 感到不舒服
vital signs 主要病症
blood pressure 血压
pulse rate 脉搏
temprature 体温
rhythm of the heart 心率
early symptom 早期症状
cardinal symptom 主要症状
constitutional symptoms 全身症状
clinic symptom 临床症状
run a fever 发高烧
run a temprature 发高烧
feel dizzy 头昏眼花
be engorged 充血
be short of breath 呼吸急促
feel chilly 发冷
have difficulty in breathing 呼吸困难
have a headache 头疼
have a sore throat 嗓子疼
have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害
相关表达方式 Related Expressions (Describing the Illnesses )
I have been like this for about a week.
我这样大约有一个星期了。
I've been feeling a pain here for five days on end.
我这儿连续痛了五天。
It has been off and on for a month.
这样断断续续了一个月。(
I cough a great deal at night.
我晚上咳嗽得厉害。
I don't feel like eating anything.
我什么都不想吃。
I have no appetite at all.
我一点胃口都没有。
I feel a bit off color.
我感到有点不适。
I feel a pain in my abdomen.
我觉得肚子疼。
I feel very fatigued.
我觉得很疲乏。
I feel all pooped out.
我觉得筋疲力尽。
I feel a little chilly.
我感到有点冷。
I feel dizzy and I've got no appetite.
我觉得头晕,没有食欲。
I feel feverish.
我觉得有点发烧。
I feel like vomiting.
我想吐。
I feel rather sick.
我觉得很不舒服。
I feel shivery and I've got a sore throat.
我觉得寒战,咽喉痛。
I have a spitting headache.
我头痛得厉害。
Dialogue:
医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?
病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。
Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.
医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。
Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.
病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。
Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.
医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说“啊”。
Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".
病人:啊。
Patient:Ah.
医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?
Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?
病人:没有,从来没有。
Patient:No,definitely not.
医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。
Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.
病人:那我该怎么做呢?
Patient:What am I supposed to do then? (
医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。
Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription。
病人:谢谢。
Patient:Thank you very much.
医生:不客气。记住好好休息。
Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.
病人:我会的。再见,大夫。
Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.
医生:再见!
Doctor:Bye!
补充:
就诊常用的病痛叙述语
1)He feels headache, nausea and vomiting.
他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。
2)He is under the weather.
他不舒服,生病了。
3)He began to feel unusually tired.
他感到反常的疲倦?
4)He feels light-headed.
他觉得头晕眼花的。。
5)She has been shut-in for a few days.
她生病在家几天了。
6)Her head is pounding.
她头痛。
7)His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.
他的症状有食欲和体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。
8)He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time.
他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。
9)He has been lacking in energy for some time.
他感到虚弱有段时间了。
10)He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated.
他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。